Companies with an international reach or the ones planning to expand offshores often get caught up in the long process of hiring staff for their different departments. It is rather arduous and stressful to search for the right team with the right skills in a foreign land. Most businesses have a challenging time while establishing a new office when they expand and this has precisely become the reason for the rise of offshore staffing services or offshore staffing agencies.
An offshore staffing provider saves you all the confusion and clutter that comes along with sifting resumes and devising skill recognition tests that often pile up on the desks of business owners. Their job entails shortlisting resumes to narrow down the search by creating job descriptions and carrying out all the necessary processes of hiring on your behalf. That’s right, they take the responsibility off your hands. On the basis of your brief, they provide you with a team of employees who have credible references and qualifications.
Offshore IT staffing in particularis gaining a lot of popularity as IT projects frequently need to expand their workforce for later stages of development as well as for support once the product has been released. Another key factor to note is that IT companies need processed data and an offshore team can provide them with this service as getting the same thing done locally would mean it becomes a labour intensive and expensive task.
When you hire offshore IT staff, they assist your existing team with various product development and management activities. They are available round the clock through virtual platforms to communicate and deliver work on a day-to-day basis. This brings us back to the point where offshore IT staffing agencies take the reins of handling everything – from vetting resources to tackling various hiring procedures and payments.
We have mentioned a broad list of benefits of offshore staffing:
- Save costs – By outsourcing their staffing needs, businesses can save up to 70% of labour costs. It saves company owners expenses associated with on-boarding, allowances and other elements that are usually included in a package when they hire on their own. By outsourcing, companies not only save money but also time.
- Improved in-house efficiency – Organisations prefer to outsource offshore staffing when they want to streamline their energy and effort in the right direction rather than waste their resources and time on staffing internally. If you outsource some of your company procedures, your internal team will have more time to focus on the more critical components of their duties. The crucial time that is spent on reviewing candidates and following a hiring process is saved, creating a smooth functioning within the organisation. The time allocation is then done by keeping business-oriented tasks on priority.
- Faster turnaround – Offshore staffing providers assure high-quality service along with flexibility of working hours. Most outsourced teams are willing to work around the clock and even engage as per your time schedule in order to ensure quick delivery of work and prompt communication.
- Access to qualified professionals – It goes without saying that outsourcing opens the gate to an international pool of talent. Qualified and skilled professionals get an opportunity to showcase their expertise and you get access to them without feeling lost as you have the help of your offshore staffing agency. They recruit the best talent from the required industry and offer them to you.
- Low-risk model – As mentioned above, businesses have very little to lose in this model because the staffing agency is responsible for hiring, re-hiring, scaling down of resources and all other management processes. It leaves no space for a company to get tangled in such matters in case a difficult situation arises with the staff. The offshore hiring agency is fully responsible for a team’s performance and well-being.
- Diversity- Bringing in new and fresh perspectives from offshore outsourcing is invaluable to a growing company. People from foreign countries can have unique insights that contribute to the success of a project or connect with any given market. Inclusive teams have proven to be more successful and adaptable to change.
- Adds value to company’s process – Geographical distance is no longer a reason for businesses to limit their operations today. Technological advancements paired with the availability of qualified resources in different countries has enhanced the expansion and growth of businesses worldwide. Brands even have an upper hand at interacting with different markets and consumers with the help of their offshore employees located in that region. This helps them modify their product/service as per the culture, preference and buying capacities of their target audience.
Simply put, outsourcing has proven to be beneficial for companies working locally and internationally due to the many benefits it has to offer. So when we have an outsourcing staffing team at our disposal, it stretches the growth parameter even further.
India is among the largest outsourcing nations for evident reasons. A skilled task force, access to the latesttechnological tools, qualified and experienced resources, diligent and hardworking personnel as well as cost effectiveness are some of those reasons. An offshore staffing company in India is like a one-stop shop if you are looking to hire offshore staff or even wish to expand your business in India. India is known for its IT industry and professionals all over the world, which makes it a favourable option for offshore IT staffing.