One of the rarest gems around the globe, The Tanzanite Gemstone is blessed with a beautiful appearance. The gemstone was first found suitable for commercial use only in the 60s.
Although it’s quite a novel discovery contrasted to other gemstones however, it is rapidly gaining notoriety due to its stunning blue hue and the delicate hint of violet or purple that it contains.
The stone has different shades when seen from different angles. This is the reason this is called a “pleochroic” gem.
If you look at it in the sun, the stone shows blue tones, but on the other hand, it shows shades of yellow, red, and purple. If viewed in the light of a candle or indoor lighting, it could show a hint of burgundy and dark brown tones.
What is its origin? First discovered in the year 1967 at the base of Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, the gem can also be located in Kenya. But as the name implies, the gemstone’s commercial deposits are mostly restricted to the northern part of Tanzania.
Tanzanite mines are located in the Merelani Hills, near the base of Support Kilimanjaro and the city of Arusha.
Silicates are a silicate family. The Tanzanite stone is a calcium-aluminum silicate with hydroxyl. It is made up of the blue-colored mineral zoisite. The gemstone was named Tanzanite after Tiffany and Co. renamed it to draw interest in the stone.
With an orthorhombic crystal structure, This gemstone ranks 6.5 on the Mohs range of vitamin hardness.
WHY WOULD YOU USE TANZANITE?
There are many advantages that the gorgeous Tanzanite stone offers today in our modern age. Here are several advantages you should choose Tanzanite:
- Many people need to work on a single task without interruptions. This stone aids them in improving their creativity as well as helping their mind stay focused and free of interruptions or distractions of any nature.
- A highly effective gemstone it is, Tanzanite assists in the development of psychic abilities and increases the senses of the wearer.
- The stone is extremely helpful in developing a stronger control of oneself.
- If you wish to know yourself deeper, this stone can greatly help. It helps people connect to their core and helps them understand the motive behind their existence.
- The powerful energies this stone carries makes it easy for wearers to develop their brain and think strategically.
- In a time when communication is the main ingredient to success, Many struggles to express themselves clearly. This is where this gem could help. The energy contained in Tanzanite can be beneficial in enhancing the communication abilities of the user, making them confident communicators.
- Removing laziness and emotions of relaxation assists in making a person more active and increases their strength.
- The stone is infused with powerful spiritual energies that aid by connecting those who wear it to the power of God.
HOW TO USE TANZANITE FOR THE BEST RESULTS?
Some guidelines should be adhered to make the most effective use of Tanzanite. Let’s look at these guidelines:
- If you are looking to improve your productivity at work and wish to eliminate the burdensome workload and stress, then placing this stone within the workplace or office space can be extremely beneficial.
- The placement of this stone at the workplace also encourages creativity and improves concentration and focus.
- The stone should be kept in a peaceful and tranquil spot. It can be kept in the meditation or prayer room or bedroom.
- If you want to sleep peacefully sleeping, placing Tanzanite on the mattress can assist.
- When you take care of the stone, It should be handled with extreme caution as it’s delicate and prone to cracks when handled with care.
- Additionally, it is essential to shield the stone from extreme temperatures.
- To fully benefit from the power of Tanzanite, you must give it a few days because it’s a stone that is slow to act. So, the person who wears it should keep it near and wear it over a prolonged duration to benefit from its effects.
TANZANITE COMBINED WITH OTHER GEMSTONES
Mix this gorgeous Tanzanite Gemstone with gemstones like aquamarine and charoite. Anyolite and sodalite.
Other well-suited gems to mix with Tanzanite are high-vibration stones like diamond Satyaloka Quartz and Clear Apophyllite. Danburite, Pink Petalite Herderite Tibetan and Tektite.
Leave a Reply